Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2011

Love...

"Just knowing you're out there thining about me,
caring about me makes me feel safe.
So all my fears, all my yesterdays, wash away
& only hope remains in the promise of your embrace.

You make me thank God for every mistake I ever made
Because each one led me down the path that brought me to you.

And when we finally come together I want you to hold me all night.
Stroke my hair, tell me I'm a woman & show me you're a man.
Until there was only now, you & I, and now.

I do not ask of the night explanations, I wait for it, & it envelops me.
And so you and bread, and light, and shadow are.

I'll be back when the wind & fates & chance bring me back." ♡



Abwandlung von "And because Love battles" von Pablo Neruda ( http://www.el-poeta.de/ )

Kam in "How I met your mother" vor. ^-^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen